Algorithm Engineer (Deployment)
1. Deploy and implement the point-cloud perception algorithm model in the embedded platform;
2. Perform engineering development, system integration and test & verification of point-cloud perception algorithms, including but not limited to AI algorithm performance indicator design and breakdown, engineering architecture design, and tool chain design and development;
3. Participate in enhancing the performance of perception algorithms, and developing and improving the basic algorithms library.
1. One to three years of experience in deploying AI algorithms, M.S. degree or above in computer automation, communication engineering, electronic information or other relevant fields;
2. Proficiency in C/C++, and experience in Linux/ROS/QNX development;
3. Good knowledge of the basic technical principles of autonomous driving or robotics systems, with relevant project development experience (great to have: proficiency in apollo, autoware and other autonomous driving frameworks);
4. Familiarity with TDA4, NVIDIA’s embedded platform, Horizon AI computing platform and FPGA, as well as TensorRT, VitisAI and more (great to have: extensive experience in optimizing deep learning computing frameworks);
5. Strong knowledge of multi-threaded programming, memory management, and resource scheduling methods;
6. Knowledge of at least one deep learning framework and related software, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and ONNX;
7. Strong abilities to debug code and solve technical problems;
8. Excellent knowledge transfer, logical thinking, and communication skills, with strong team spirit.
1. Familiarity with apollo, autoware and other autonomous driving frameworks;
2. Practical experience in Horizon, Black Sesame, TDA4 and other edge computing platforms;
3. Knowledge of LiDAR, and experience in deploying point-cloud perception algorithms/autonomous driving algorithms.Submit Your Resume